torstai 28. marraskuuta 2013

Moi! Hello!

Jacket: Isabel Marant pour H&M

Jopas nyt on kiireistä, kun blogikuvatkin pitää ottaa joko toimiston eteisessä tai mikä vielä pahempaa, työpaikan vessassa! Hah! Ja tukkakin on tuiskeesta aivan sekaisin.

// I must be extremely busy when I have to resort to taking blog photos in the office cloak room and even worse, in the bathroom. You can notice my messy hair as well, kind of wind-swept but not intentional. It's due to running around like a mad person.


Ja nyt loppui kasvojen piilottelu. En yksinkertaisesti ehdi enkä jaksa leikata kasvoja enää pois. Moikataan kun tavataan!

Pitäkää hatuistanne kiinni, siellä tulee hurjasti! Oma uskollinen hattuni sai tänään lepopäivän sillä eräskin tuulenpuuska lennätti sen jo kertaalleen Länsiväylälle! Onneksi punaiset valot pelastivat tilanteen ja sain juostua karkulaisen kiinni. Onneksi lapset eivät olleet mukana, sillä turvallista se ei kyllä ollut...

// And I'm done with trying to cover up my face. I simply don't have the time nor the patience to cut my face out of every photo. So say hi when you see me on the street! And hold on to your hats. It's very blustery outside. I gave my hat a day off as I already managed to lose it once on a windy day like this, on Länsiväylä of all places. I was saved  by the red traffic lights as I ran after it in the middle of the busy street. I caught my hat but the rather dangerous operation wasn't something I'd teach my kids about...  

Stay safe! Marjo x

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti